Industrial ladders are designed for specific applications and environments. When choosing a ladder, consider what you will be using it for in order to determine ladder type. Then, assess the facility itself to determine the size and number of ladders you need for your organization. Our online inventory features a complete selection of rolling ladders, platform ladders, fixed ladders, and aluminum ladders for warehouses, factories, fabrication shops, and repair facilities.
Warehousing operations require industrial ladders that are super safe and easy to move around. Most warehousing applications are best performed with the assistance of rolling ladders. Rolling ladders move on spring loaded casters that are engineered to lock in place when a worker steps onto the steps. Most models are built with steel tubing assemblies that measure at least one inch in thickness. Additional features ensure safe climbing and ergonomic access to a variety of elevations.
- Steps rise at 59 degrees, making them easy to climb
- Handrails facilitate worker balance and help minimize the risk of falls
- Steps measure 7 inches in width
- Top step measures 10 inches in width for additional stability
- Ladder assembly built to meet or exceed OSHA and ANSI standards
Rolling ladders have become so popular in the shipping and distribution industry that there are now special lines manufactured just for warehouses alone. Many of these can be tilted in transport for easier, safer, and more ergonomic maneuvering.
Some warehousing operations, however, require workers to climb at a 90 degree or near 90 degree angle to the floor. Fixed ladders should be used for these tasks. These specialized industrial ladders are built with safety cages at the top of the ladder. This allows workers engaged in stock picking or inventory to stay at high elevations for longer periods of time.
- Safety cages are designed to meet or exceed OSHA compliance
- Many safety cages are built for easy access through a flared bottom opening
- Models available for side step landing or hatchway landing
- Choose right side or left side cage access at no additional cost
For applications that do not involve vertical climbing, yet require workers to stand at specific elevations for a period of time, invest in platform ladders. These industrial ladders are built with fully functioning work platforms at the top of the assembly. Platforms are enclosed by guardrails to reduce the risk of accidental falls. Platforms in various models often feature sufficient room for two workers and one or two toolkits at a time.
Platform ladders, like all commercial ladders, are engineered for safe usage in a variety of applications. Many models feature two sets of steps that allow workers both front side and rear side access to the platform. Both step and platform access is designed for safe, easy, and rapid climbing at reduced risk of incident.
Platforms are designed with non-slip surfaces
- Frame built from 1 inch tubular steel
- Safe lock assembly can be installed for increased security AND maneuverability
- Front legs held stationary by rubber pads measuring 1 inch in thickness.
Platform industrial ladders are built for OSHA 1910.29 and ANSI compliance.